Wondering What Foods Will Enhance Your Skin?
We all want healthy skin that glows and shines. It’s true, using our Natural Revitalizer enhances and enlivens the skin. However, it should be known that the food we put inside our bodies are as important for skin care as the products we use on our bodies. Everything you eat becomes a part of not only your inner system, but the outer make up of your body as well. The opposite is also true. If we give less significance to the importance of eating a healthy diet, the detrimental effects may show up on your skin. If you want truly vibrant and younger looking skin, invest in a healthy skin diet!
If you’re wondering what foods will enhance your skin, today we’ll share some foods to keep your skin healthy vibrant and glowing!
1. Our First tip is to eat fatty fish, which are packed with omega 3 fatty acids that keep skin moisturized and supple. The fats in fish can also lessen inflammation, which leads to redness and acne. The omega 3 fatty acids also help protect the skin from harmful UV rays. We recommend you eat a fatty fish like salmon at least once a week.
2. Next up is Avocado, rich in good, healthy fats which are imperative to keeping the skin flexible and moisturized. They are also a source of vitamin E, which protect your skin from damage and aging.
3. Nuts. Walnuts in particular. Walnuts are rich in omega 39’s and omega 6’s, both essential fatty acids which your body can’t make on its own. They also contain zinc, which help your body heal and fight bacteria and inflammation. We suggest eating a handful a day!
4. Additionally, we suggest eating a multitude of vegetables such as sweet potatoes, broccoli, red or yellow bell peppers. Sweet Potatoes are high in beta carotene which is used as a natural sunblock. Broccoli is a great wellspring of vitamins and minerals essential in the health of skin. Bell peppers are high in vitamin C, important in the formation of collagen, the protein that structures and keeps your skin together.
5. Lastly, dark chocolate. We’re all looking for more reasons to eat chocolate. The effects of cocoa on your skin are outstanding. Make sure to eat dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa and avoid added sugar as much as possible!
The food we eat has serious affects on the health of our skin. Commit to a diet that supports and promotes the health, vibrancy, and youthful appearance of your skin. The foods listed above are great options to begin incorporating into your diet.
Click on below link to read an article by Forbes (Wu, S. (9/16/2014) Eating For Beauty: The Best Diet For Healthy, Clean Skin. Style and Beauty). We hope you will find this delightful resource informing and educational.